-   -   Sight Unseen (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/339243-sight-unseen.html)

oberon.black[_17_]

Sight Unseen

I have a worksheet in my workbook that is used as a master copy. I hav
a macro that creates new worksheets based on this worksheet. I want t
hide the master worksheet so that it can not be seen an therefore i
less likly to be altered. However when I hide this sheet all of th
copies that are made from this sheet also hide.

Is there a way or a code that will allow me to hide this sheet bu
still allow the copies that are made from it to be visible?

I would really like to know. I am learning vba as I go so if this is
stupid or easy question don't hammer me to hard about it

--
oberon.blac
oberon.black's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2673

Jon[_20_]

Sight Unseen

Post the part of the code that creates the new sheet.

Jon

"oberon.black"
wrote in message
news:oberon.black.1ux2ye_1125975913.0863@excelforu m-nospam.com...

I have a worksheet in my workbook that is used as a master copy. I have
a macro that creates new worksheets based on this worksheet. I want to
hide the master worksheet so that it can not be seen an therefore is
less likly to be altered. However when I hide this sheet all of the
copies that are made from this sheet also hide.

Is there a way or a code that will allow me to hide this sheet but
still allow the copies that are made from it to be visible?

I would really like to know. I am learning vba as I go so if this is a
stupid or easy question don't hammer me to hard about it.

--
oberon.black
oberon.black's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=402045