Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Doh!!

the following code works great with only one issue, the formula I hav
setup will calculate income for all columns between 'c12' and 'd12' an
it calculates expenses for all columns between 'e12' and 'f12'. So whe
I insert a new column between 'c12' and 'd12' everything is fine for th
income calculation but the expense calculation gets screwed because th
spreadsheet creates the new column. I also cannot add the expens
column to the proper location because 'f12' is now in the income area.

current code

Code
-------------------

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()