-   -   Select a string without knowing position (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/339174-select-string-without-knowing-position.html)

Who I Am

Select a string without knowing position

I want to find a string (word) in every row of a range; whenever I find
it, I activate it, and do someting, and move on to next row, until I
touch all rows.

The position of the word in a cell is not fixed, so I cannot use LEFT
or RIGHT

Please help

Jim Cone

Select a string without knowing position

WIA,
Use the "InStr" function
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA