-   -   Can't run codes linked with Userform (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/339031-cant-run-codes-linked-userform.html)

davidm

Can't run codes linked with Userform

I just loaded Office 97 onto Windows XP only to find out upon attemptin
to run any Event code(s) attached to a userform, Excel comes up wit
Error Message:* Microsoft has encountered a problem and needs t
close...*. And close it does!

Does any one have an idea of how I can be helped out of this problem
Thanks in advance.

Davi

--
david
davidm's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2064

davidm

Can't run codes linked with Userform

I am resusticating this request which was lost in traffic. any help wil
be appreciated.

Davi

--
david
davidm's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2064
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=40142

davidm

Can't run codes linked with Userform

I don't want to believe that this problem is unique. Surely, someone
must have come across it somewhere sometime. If there is such a one out
there, I would be most grateful if he could volunteer a solution he/she
had.

I have unistalled and re-installed both WindowsXP and Office 97 to no
avail. The problem is not exaclty one of incompatibility between
WindowsXP and Office97, because I have had them together before without
any conflict.

Thanks for any help.

David

--