-   -   Inputbox - Select ranges (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/338958-inputbox-select-ranges.html)

cottage6

Inputbox - Select ranges

I've got an inputbox that lets a user type WEEK 1, WEEK 2, WEEK 3, etc. and
the macro then prints whatever range is associated with the week they typed.
Is there a way to provide some kind of selection box the user could click
their choice in, versus an inputbox where they need to type? Thanks for your
help!

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Inputbox - Select ranges

Data Validation with a list of those values, then trap the value with
worksheet change event code to fire your code.

--

HTH

RP

"cottage6" wrote in message
I've got an inputbox that lets a user type WEEK 1, WEEK 2, WEEK 3, etc.

and
the macro then prints whatever range is associated with the week they

typed.
Is there a way to provide some kind of selection box the user could click
their choice in, versus an inputbox where they need to type? Thanks for

your
help!

Jim Thomlinson[_4_]

Inputbox - Select ranges

You best option here is to add a form to your project and place a list box on
that form. You can populate the list box with your values and allow the user
to select from that list...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson