-   -   proceed to the next column (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/338884-proceed-next-column.html)

emtelli

proceed to the next column

Hello everybody,

I´m importing data from a textfile to perform different kinds o
calculations. My problem is that I have to mutch data så Exce
complains that it doesn't have more columns to spare, that is I'
importing data horisontally you might say. So I want to import the dat
vertically but the same problem occurs whith the rows.

Now to my question. I wonder if I can tell Excel to procced to the nex
column when the rows ends in the present column?

Thank you in advance...

--
emtell
emtelli's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2685