-   -   Deleting Rows using VBA (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/338689-deleting-rows-using-vba.html)

SystemHack[_11_]

Deleting Rows using VBA

All I have found as far as tutorials is how to delete empty rows by
using a calculation to determine if the row is empty. Is there any way
to simply say, "delete row 3" or something of that nature. Based on
user input I will know the exact row number to delete and this would
help alot. thanks.

--
SystemHack
SystemHack's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26614

Arvi Laanemets

Deleting Rows using VBA

Hi

Worksheets("SheetName").Rows(RowNumber1 & ":" & RowNumber2).Delete
Shift:=xlUp

(the worksheet mustn't be activated)

--
Arvi Laanemets
( My real mail address: arvil<attarkon.ee )

"SystemHack" wrote
in message ...

All I have found as far as tutorials is how to delete empty rows by
using a calculation to determine if the row is empty. Is there any way
to simply say, "delete row 3" or something of that nature. Based on
user input I will know the exact row number to delete and this would
help alot. thanks.

--
SystemHack
SystemHack's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=400351

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Deleting Rows using VBA

ans = InputBox("Delete which row?")
Rows(ans).Delete

--

HTH

RP

"SystemHack" wrote
in message ...

All I have found as far as tutorials is how to delete empty rows by
using a calculation to determine if the row is empty. Is there any way
to simply say, "delete row 3" or something of that nature. Based on
user input I will know the exact row number to delete and this would
help alot. thanks.

--
SystemHack
SystemHack's Profile: