-   -   UserForm unloaded still visible (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/338644-re-userform-unloaded-still-visible.html)

Jim Thomlinson[_4_]

UserForm unloaded still visible

Is your screen updating off. This can cause difficulties. Try toggling the
screen updating to refresh. You may get a background flash if you have been
moving the active sheet/cell around...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"allenj3" wrote:

I unload a userform which is shortly followed by another form, which is
"modeless" containing a progress bar. Even though the first form is
unloaded, when the second form pops up, the first form is still visible
behind the second. I even tried hiding the first form prior to unloading it
but that didn't work either.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

allenj3

UserForm unloaded still visible

Jim,

The screen updating was on, I believe (the Application.ScreenUpdating
property already had a value of "TRUE"); however, when I put the command
Application.ScreenUpdating = True right before I load the second userform it
successfully makes the first form disappear!

Thanks for your help!