-   -   Flashing cell or row when condition is met (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/338631-flashing-cell-row-when-condition-met.html)

phinallydone03

Flashing cell or row when condition is met

Hi,
I need your help. I know you can help me with this-very smart. Ok, her
is
the table:

Col: A B C D E
1 12 11 12 13
2 14 15 16 17
:
:
33 70 18 19 20

Let's see, whenever I type a number 1 in the G1, I like to see A1:E1
flashing (either text or background), or type #33 in G1, the whole ro
of
A33:E33 flash. In other words, whenever, the integer number in G
matches
with any number in col A, the whole row is flahing for that matc
number in
col. A. I hope you get my question. Your help is greatly appreciated

--
phinallydone0
phinallydone03's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=461

JE McGimpsey

Flashing cell or row when condition is met

It's possible using VBA. Search the archives:

http://groups.google.com/advanced_gr...ugroup=*excel*

However, you should realize that (1) it's annoying as hell, and (2) for
government work in the US, it's in violation of Section 508 of the
Disabilities Act (due to triggering seizures in susceptible people).

In article ,
phinallydone03 wrote:

Hi,
I need your help. I know you can help me with this-very smart. Ok, here
is
the table:

Col: A B C D E
1 12 11 12 13
2 14 15 16 17
:
:
33 70 18 19 20

Let's see, whenever I type a number 1 in the G1, I like to see A1:E1
flashing (either text or background), or type #33 in G1, the whole row
of
A33:E33 flash. In other words, whenever, the integer number in G1
matches
with any number in col A, the whole row is flahing for that match