-   -   What event to detect click on UserForm ListBox? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/338487-what-event-detect-click-userform-listbox.html)

Don Wiss

What event to detect click on UserForm ListBox?

I have a UserForm. It has a ListBox. MultiSelect is enabled. I want to be
able to detect a selection, so I can then set the focus to one of the
buttons. A "ListBox_Click()" macro doesn't fire when you click on a
selection. So what event does capture a click? (Using xl2002.)

Don <www.donwiss.com (e-mail link at home page bottom).

Doug Glancy

What event to detect click on UserForm ListBox?

Don,

It looks like the Change event fires whenever a selection is made.

hth,

Doug