-   -   Scroll to the right or left (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/338354-scroll-right-left.html)

James Martin[_2_]

Scroll to the right or left

Using VBA is there any way to scroll left or right on a worksheet?

ex: I've scrolled over to column C and I want to be able to scroll back
to column A.

While debugging I can see that in
Application.Windows(1).ActivePane.VisibleRange it knows what column
it's scrolled to, but I can't change it.

Tom Ogilvy

Scroll to the right or left

ActiveWindow.ScrollColumn = 1

Tom Ogilvy