-   -   Replace conditional Formatting with Shapes (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/338087-replace-conditional-formatting-shapes.html)

Rikuk

Replace conditional Formatting with Shapes

Hi I currently have a sheet conditional Formatted RED,AMBER and GREEN is
it possible to replace this with a relevantly coloured autoshape i.e
Circle. :confused:

--
Rikuk
Rikuk's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26559

Dave Peterson

Replace conditional Formatting with Shapes

You may want to try J.E. McGimpsey's routine:
http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html

Rikuk wrote:

Hi I currently have a sheet conditional Formatted RED,AMBER and GREEN is
it possible to replace this with a relevantly coloured autoshape i.e
Circle. :confused:

--
Rikuk
Rikuk's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26559
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=398321

--

Dave Peterson

Peter T

Replace conditional Formatting with Shapes

Another one - if you only need a small solid circle that fits into a cell,
and you want to stick with conditional formatting (Formula is) try this -

Change font to Marlett, type an "n", should give a large dot which you can
resize and CF the font colour.

Regards,
Peter T

"Rikuk" wrote in