-   -   PivotTable Does not refresh individual items (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/338028-pivottable-does-not-refresh-individual-items.html)

Nick O[_2_]

PivotTable Does not refresh individual items

I have a pivot table connected to an external Access Table.

When I refresh, the overall totals and population update OK, but individual
page items somehow become misalligned. For example, if I set the page field
to "Asia" , it will show me totals for "Africa" and double-clicking on a data
item will produce a page showing records for, say, "Africa". Double-clicking
on a data-item when the page field is set for "All" will yield records that
include "Asia".

Anybody know what's going on?!

Cheers,

Nick