-   -   Automated mail merge macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/337795-automated-mail-merge-macro.html)

leaftye - ExcelForums.com

Automated mail merge macro

Can someone please point me towards a thread or webpage that'd help me
do any or all of the following to automate stuff with MS Word from
Excel:

1. Create a new Word document using a predesignated template
2. Add an Autotext entry
3. Save the Word using the same name as the Excel file plus a suffix
4. Mail merge to a named range in the excel file using DDE (I'd be
happy if this is all I accomplished)
5. Toggle fields

I tried recording a macro to create the merge, but it breaks as soon
as I toggle fields. I can't seem to create the write search
parameters to find what I'm looking for, so any help y'all could help
would be awesome!

Eugene