-   -   Excel OLE automation (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/337761-excel-ole-automation.html)

Nicolas[_2_]

Excel OLE automation

Hi,

I created a project to automate Excel.

I import the type library for excel 2000 (EXCEL9.OLB) and It works.
I'm able to get the application's caption.

But there are a lot of class there and I wonder about if it exists some
documentation.
For exemple what the Range classe reprensents and what are the args that I
should pass to XXXX function.
Most of the time this is VARIANT args, so what is the type of the variant,

Thanks a lot

Nic

Jim Rech

Excel OLE automation

Since you obviously have Excel, open its VBE and use the Help therein
contained to research Excel's object model.

--
Jim