-   -   Sorting sheet problem (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/337746-sorting-sheet-problem.html)

browie

Sorting sheet problem

Is it possible to sort a worksheet with out actually making it the active
sheet?

The sheets name is "dayoptions" and I want to sort column a into ascending
order

Thanks in advance

Greg

Vasant Nanavati

Sorting sheet problem

Sure. Something like:

With Worksheets("dayoptions")
.Range("A1:A1000").Sort Key1:=.Range("A1")
End With

--

Vasant

"browie" wrote in message
Is it possible to sort a worksheet with out actually making it the active
sheet?

The sheets name is "dayoptions" and I want to sort column a into ascending
order

Thanks in advance

Greg

browie