-   -   Running form procedures from sheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/337717-running-form-procedures-sheets.html)

Mats Samson

Running form procedures from sheets

Hello,
I have a procedure in a worksheet copying information to another sheet then
it returns to the form. Before/When the form comes into focus again I'd like
the form updated so the new information from the underlying sheet is
displayed.
I have a procedure for that, in the form, normally used for updating the
form when
enetering information in it! Now I'd like the procedure in the sheet to run
the procedure in the form but Run("Calculation!SumUpdate") doesn't work. It
says the macro can't be found even though the form has come into focus again.
How to do this?
Best regards
Mats