-   -   Silencing Excel popup messages (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/337628-silencing-excel-popup-messages.html)

James

Silencing Excel popup messages

In the process of running a particular macro I need to delete a worksheet in
the workbook so that it can be replaced. However, when doing this a popup
message comes up asking if I'm sure I want to delete the page as there might
be important information on it. Consequently it stops the macro until OK is
pressed and is a hassle for my users. Is there a snippet I can add into my
macro so this doesn't happen?

Thanks!

ruff

Silencing Excel popup messages

application.displayalerts = false

should do it

Fanatik

"James" wrote:

In the process of running a particular macro I need to delete a worksheet in
the workbook so that it can be replaced. However, when doing this a popup
message comes up asking if I'm sure I want to delete the page as there might
be important information on it. Consequently it stops the macro until OK is
pressed and is a hassle for my users. Is there a snippet I can add into my
macro so this doesn't happen?

Thanks!

James

Silencing Excel popup messages