-   -   get current directory (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/337458-get-current-directory.html)

Souris

get current directory

I have an excel spreadsheet to read MS Access data.

I would like to put Access database and spreadsheet on the same directory.

I need to get current directory to read data through ADO connection string.

Are there any easy way to get current directory to find my MS Access database?

Any information is great appreciated,

Luc[_3_]

get current directory

you could use ActiveWorkbook.Path