Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Save Variable Values even after the macro has ended

I currently have a macro that pulls data based on variables stored in cells
on a worksheet such as range("a5") which might be a Windows Login ID etc.

The problem is that when the program ends... It wipes out the data stored
on those cells on the worksheet. I would like it to not wipe out the data
because sometimes I need to run the program more than once. I also don't
want to have to declare a variable and prompt the user for this info
everytime.