-   -   Print a WordArt in a Frontpage (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/337366-print-wordart-frontpage.html)

smr78[_3_]

Print a WordArt in a Frontpage

Hi,
I'm looking for creating a WordArt in memory and printing it as a frontpage,
before others pages filled with worksheets content.
The methods I found, need to attach a WordArt to a worksheet ie :

ActiveSheet.Shapes.AddTextEffect(0,"fronttext", "Arial", 30, 0, 0, 50, 20)
So I need to create an extra sheet, put my WordArt on it and print it.

Is there a direct way to create separatly a WordArt and print it?

I read that the print method can print either a worksheet or a chart. Since
a WordArt can be in a shape and a shape is member of Shapes collection,
itself member of Charts collection, is there a way to use AddtextEffect
method directly to a chart? I don't know how to add a chart to a worksheet,
able to receive a shape;
Thanks for any help.