-   -   Empty cells after assigning C# .NET strings (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/337336-empty-cells-after-assigning-c-net-strings.html)

MSH(Matt)

Empty cells after assigning C# .NET strings

I am creating an Excel sheet using the Interop assembly in a C# program. I'm
populating cells A through Q, one row at a time.

After populating, I display the sheet. Some of the cell values are empty for
some of the columns in the sheet. However, I've written all of the source
object values to the debug output window to verify that the program has
values for the source properties and that the source properties are being
assigned to the cells in the program. Note, the values exported to are
integer, dateTime and string in type. The int and DateTime types are being
converted using ToString() prior to the assignment to a cell. The resultant
sheet contains empty cells for some of the integer and string types.

--
MSH