-   -   How to insert Excel sheet to a DB2 database (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/337307-how-insert-excel-sheet-db2-database.html)

fandecine

How to insert Excel sheet to a DB2 database

I am new to Excel but I would like to transfer some sheets to a DB
database. Any help would be appreciated (links to tutorial/post, code
advice...)
Thank you

--
fandecin
fandecine's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2631

Jim Thomlinson[_4_]

How to insert Excel sheet to a DB2 database

You will need to use and ADO connection. Here is a link to the connection
string. Other than that you will need to look up ADO DB Recordset to see how
to update a database from Excel.

http://www.erlandsendata.no/english/...adacconnstring
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

I am new to Excel but I would like to transfer some sheets to a DB2

fandecine's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26317
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=395896