-   -   Select row (with offset) from VB formula result (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/336602-select-row-offset-vbulletin-formula-result.html)

RAP

Select row (with offset) from VB formula result

Setup: I have just finished running a HLOOKUP and have a result = €œres€,
which is a date value which matches an existing date cell on row 1.

What is the VB code to select that matching cell, then offset down
one row and select the remainder of the column?

Thanks,
Randy

RAP

Select row (with offset) from VB formula result

CORRECTION: Title should read "Select COLUMN .... " Sorry! - Randy