-   -   UsedRange Count for each column (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/336509-usedrange-count-each-column.html)

HotRod

UsedRange Count for each column

How can I get the .UsedRange count for each column in my sheet?

Bob Phillips[_6_]

UsedRange Count for each column

I think you would have to do it separately per column, like

Dim col As Range
For Each col In Columns("A:L")
Debug.Print Cells(Rows.Count, col.Column).End(xlUp).Row
Next col

--

HTH

RP

"HotRod" wrote in message
How can I get the .UsedRange count for each column in my sheet?

HotRod

UsedRange Count for each column

I'll give it a shot, I was using Worksheet("something").usedrange.rows and
then rng.count

"HotRod" wrote in message
How can I get the .UsedRange count for each column in my sheet?

HotRod

UsedRange Count for each column

WORKS Great THANKS

"HotRod" wrote in message
How can I get the .UsedRange count for each column in my sheet?

Tom Ogilvy

UsedRange Count for each column

for i = 1 to 20
msgbox Columns(i).Address & " - " & application.CountA(Columns(i))
Next

Tom Ogilvy

"HotRod" wrote in message
How can I get the .UsedRange count for each column in my sheet?

Bob Phillips[_6_]

UsedRange Count for each column

But that would give you the rows of the largest column, not separate values.

--

HTH

RP

"HotRod" wrote in message
How can I get the .UsedRange count for each column in my sheet?

HotRod

UsedRange Count for each column

Bob what you gave me worked great. THANKS it was easier that I even expected
to implement this way.

Bob Phillips[_6_]

UsedRange Count for each column

Good news HotRod.