-   -   EXCEL FORMULAS (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/336122-excel-formulas.html)

Rocka

EXCEL FORMULAS

I am interested in creating an excel workbook that summarizes excel
formulas. I want to compile and share it for use by others. Of special
interest are nested statements that are more complicated such as if
formulas and formulas that are generally useful for business and
finance. I woulk like to include examples or very short explanations.
If you have useful formulas in excel format please send to

Roger Govier

EXCEL FORMULAS

Peter Nonely has already set up an excellent workbook with most of the
functions described and illustrated.
Take a look at:
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/noneley/
or you will find a copy at