-   -   Stocktake spreadsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/336000-stocktake-spreadsheet.html)

Jessica

Stocktake spreadsheet

I need to create a stock take spreadsheet and I really need some help please

George J[_3_]

Stocktake spreadsheet

Not sure what you need here.
What i would do is get your columns set out first.

Item - No. in stock - No. before re-order - Order Required (Y/N) - No. to
order

and you can take it from there.

"Jessica" wrote:

I need to create a stock take spreadsheet and I really need some help please

Jessica

Stocktake spreadsheet

Hello,

Thanks for your help. Yes this did help. But I am not sure on how to do
fomulas etc

Jess

"Jessica" wrote:

I need to create a stock take spreadsheet and I really need some help please

George J[_3_]

Stocktake spreadsheet

Can you give a few examples of what you are wanting to do?
Then i can give you some formulas for your examples.

George