-   -   Shift formulas, but not formats (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/335898-shift-formulas-but-not-formats.html)

JoelW

Shift formulas, but not formats

I am trying to insert a row that duplicates formulas, and shifts the
other rows down. This works great, changing the cells exactly as I want
them:

Public Sub InsertFiscalMonthData()

Sheets("DATASUMMARY").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False
With Rows("2:2")
.Copy
.Insert Shift:=xlDown
End With

End Sub

....EXCEPT...

I want the first 12 rows to have a bold border around them. When I
insert the row, the border grows with it.

Is there any way to suppress the border reformatting?

Thanks!

Chip Pearson

Shift formulas, but not formats

Joel,

I think you'll have to erase and reborder the region after you
insert the cells.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson