-   -   Opening User Forms (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/335877-opening-user-forms.html)

MAWII

Opening User Forms

I've created a user form and I want it to open when the workbook opens. I
can't seem to get this to work. Thanks!

Tom Ogilvy

Opening User Forms

go into the VBE and double click on the Thisworkbook entry for your specific
project in the Project explorer. That will open the workbook moduel and you
can create a Workbook_Open event by selecting workbook, then Open from the
dropdowns at the top of the module.

this will enter

Private Sub Workbook_Open()

End Sub

In this procedure you can put

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Userform1.Show
End Sub

See Chip Pearson's page on Events:

Tom Ogilvy

"MAWII" wrote in message
I've created a user form and I want it to open when the workbook opens. I
can't seem to get this to work. Thanks!

MAWII

Opening User Forms

Thanks alot!