-   -   Setting a Prinout format for Printout of a page. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/335824-setting-prinout-format-printout-page.html)

forunner101-3

Setting a Prinout format for Printout of a page.

Here is the problem? I am adding pages down a worksheet, which need to
be exactly the same size and same format.

In my code I used a Range (a:B) select . Selection.copy Destintion of
Range (A5). When I used the With Pagesetup.....End with to printpreview
before printing. The print is a dynamic range which works. The problems
is the Body of Print does not line up for each form as a separate page.
It seems to run to gether and does not have a set format that it uses
for each page. There can be as many as 15 format pages down. What do
you suggest for code on the project.

I would apprepiate your help and your knowledge to tackle this.

--
Thank you for your help