-   -   Goto next visible worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/335811-goto-next-visible-worksheet.html)

Kent McPherson[_3_]

Goto next visible worksheet

What macro command would I include tied to a button to go to the next
visible worksheet?

Andy Wiggins[_6_]

Goto next visible worksheet

Before or after the current one?

The keyboard commands use Ctrl+Page Up and Ctrl+Page Down. Record these,
using the macro recorder, and you've got your code.

--
Andy Wiggins FCCA
www.BygSoftware.com

"Kent McPherson" wrote in message
What macro command would I include tied to a button to go to the next
visible worksheet?

Eric White[_2_]

Goto next visible worksheet

Assuming the button is on the ActiveSheet:

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()

Dim i As Integer
Dim intStart As Integer

intStart = ActiveSheet.Index + 1

For i = intStart To Worksheets.Count
If Not Worksheets(i).Visible = xlHidden Then
'Note: Could add "and Worksheets(i).Visible = xlVeryHidden to above
Worksheets(i).Activate
Exit Sub
End If
Next i