-   -   Selection Code (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/335759-selection-code.html)

bw

Selection Code

Consider the following:
Range(Cells(CurrentRow, 1), Cells(CurrentRow, 7)).Select
Selection.Locked = False
Selection.FormulaHidden = False
Cells(CurrentRow, 9).Select
Selection.Locked = False
Selection.FormulaHidden = False

Is there a way to combine the two select statements into just one?

Thanks,
Bernie

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Selection Code

With Range(Cells(CurrentRow, 1), Cells(CurrentRow, 7))
.Locked = False
.FormulaHidden = False
End With
With Cells(CurrentRow, 9)
.Locked = False
.FormulaHidden = False
End With

--

HTH

RP

"bw" wrote in message
Consider the following:
Range(Cells(CurrentRow, 1), Cells(CurrentRow, 7)).Select
Selection.Locked = False
Selection.FormulaHidden = False
Cells(CurrentRow, 9).Select
Selection.Locked = False
Selection.FormulaHidden = False

Is there a way to combine the two select statements into just one?

Thanks,
Bernie

Don Lloyd

Selection Code

Hi,
The following (not tested) doesn't really combine the two operations but it
does avoid the need to select

With Range(Cells(CurrentRow, 1), Cells(CurrentRow, 7))
.Locked = False
.FormulaHidden = False
End With
With Cells(CurrentRow, 9)
.Locked = False
.FormulaHidden = False
End With

Don

"bw" wrote in message
Consider the following:
Range(Cells(CurrentRow, 1), Cells(CurrentRow, 7)).Select
Selection.Locked = False
Selection.FormulaHidden = False
Cells(CurrentRow, 9).Select
Selection.Locked = False
Selection.FormulaHidden = False

Is there a way to combine the two select statements into just one?

Thanks,
Bernie

bw

Selection Code

Thanks for the replies!

I should have been more specific in my question.
The following two select statements:

Range(Cells(CurrentRow, 1), Cells(CurrentRow, 7)).Select
Cells(CurrentRow, 9).Select

can be combined into a single statement as follows:
Range("A1:G1,I1").Select

So how do I express the single statement using the variable "CurrentRow"?

Thanks,
Bernie