-   -   Deleting macro after saving (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/335694-deleting-macro-after-saving.html)

Hans_[_5_]

Deleting macro after saving

Hi all,

I have my file working now. But, the only thing i want is that i get
screen to so that i have so save my file under an other name in
directory i can select.

And after that i want the macro to delete the form (including the macr
that is in it..) So, the next time i want to open the saved file ther
are no macro's or forms in the file.

Is that possible?

Thanks!

--
Hans
Hans_'s Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2561

Tom Ogilvy

Deleting macro after saving

Chip Pearson's site has sample code for delete code and so forth with code:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/vbe.htm

Tom Ogilvy

"Hans_" wrote in
message ...

Hi all,

I have my file working now. But, the only thing i want is that i get a
screen to so that i have so save my file under an other name in a
directory i can select.

And after that i want the macro to delete the form (including the macro
that is in it..) So, the next time i want to open the saved file there

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=390688