-   -   Textbox Code (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/335679-textbox-code.html)

browie

Textbox Code

Hi all,

I am wanting to have a textbox lookup a certain value but as the code below
asks for a certain page I have to have many userforms. How can the code
below be changed to show range i55 on the current worksheet.

Textbox.Text = Worksheets("t3p1").Range("i55").Value

Thanks in Advance

Greg

Bob Phillips[_7_]

Textbox Code

Textbox.Text = Activesheet.Range("i55").Value

--
HTH

Bob Phillips