-   -   Run Macro with Excel Object ( from MS. Visual FoxPro 7.0 ) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/335666-run-macro-excel-object-ms-visual-foxpro-7-0-a.html)

Visual FoxPro programmer

Run Macro with Excel Object ( from MS. Visual FoxPro 7.0 )

Hi,
I have a routine, that creates a Workbook, and a lot of tables to make
Graphs, but make graph with automation it's very afull, so i create a macro,
and i have de Macro.bas ( module ). I want to link this macro to every
workbook created with the routine, and launch (macro), but I'dont know how to
link or bind the macro to the new workbook , and after that , launch.
Regards, and good day

Helpme !!!!!!

Cindy Winegarden[_3_]

Run Macro with Excel Object ( from MS. Visual FoxPro 7.0 )

Hi Programmer,

You can add a macro to an Excel workbook with automation using

oExcel.ActiveWorkbook.VBProject.VBComponents("This Workbook").CodeModule.AddFromFile("C:\MacroCode.tx t")

You can run your macro using

oExcel.Application.Run("MyMacro")

--
Cindy Winegarden MCSD, Microsoft Visual Foxpro MVP
www.cindywinegarden.com