-   -   Macro looking to Outlook for namespace. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/335592-macro-looking-outlook-namespace.html)

gobjob

Macro looking to Outlook for namespace.

I have created a Macro in Excel to electronically sign a Purchase Request.
It worked fine until all the security features were added. The Macro goes to
Outlook to get the user name. Of course the screens about trying to access
email start appearing. This wouldn't be so bad but there are randomly
located and you do not return to Excel after clicking yes. I have yet to
find the pattern of location. Sometimes they are on top of the Excel
Worksheet and sometimes located in Outlook. This is rather annoying.
--
Gloriann O'Brien

Jake Marx[_3_]

Macro looking to Outlook for namespace.

Hi gobjob,

gobjob wrote:
I have created a Macro in Excel to electronically sign a Purchase
Request.
It worked fine until all the security features were added. The Macro
goes to Outlook to get the user name. Of course the screens about
trying to access email start appearing. This wouldn't be so bad but
there are randomly located and you do not return to Excel after
clicking yes. I have yet to find the pattern of location. Sometimes
they are on top of the Excel Worksheet and sometimes located in
Outlook. This is rather annoying.

You should find some useful information he

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

Jake Marx
MS MVP - Excel
www.longhead.com