Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default COPY - *want* to include hidden columns

I need to copy a row from one worksheet to another, and am using this
statement to do so: Application.Range(sCurrentTaskAddress).Copy
Destination:=Application.Range(sNextUpdateRowAddre ss)

where sCurrentTaskAddress represents the address of an entire row in the
source wks. I could swear it was working as I'd expect it to, copying ALL
the cells in the row whether some columns were hidden or not, but it's only
copying visible cells.

I thought you need to do Special(xlVisible) or something like that to get
that behavior.

Any help to let me copy everything, hidden or not, much appreciated as I
need to get this done.

Thanks, Eric