-   -   Semi-transparent label background?? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/335391-semi-transparent-label-background.html)

Jens Meier

Semi-transparent label background??

Hello,

maybe this is a weird question, but who knows, there might be a chance:

I know there are two values for the background color style of a label in
Excel VBA: fmBackStyleTransparent and fm...Opaque.

Now, I would like to set a label to be semi-transparent, i.e. the
content behind the label should shine through, just as transparency is
usually intended e.g. in photoshop.
Is there any way to achieve this??

Thanks!
Jens