-   -   Insert autoforms and objects dynamically (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/335303-insert-autoforms-objects-dynamically.html)

Renton

Insert autoforms and objects dynamically

Anyone knows how to insert and position objects (squares, figures, ...)
in an excel sheet using macros. The thing is that I'm creating reports
in Excel from an application developed in Java and I'm passing the data
from the application to an ASCII archive separated by comas and then
passing the data to Excel with macros. But I need to include some
objects in certain positions of the reports depending on the data. Can
anybody help me please?

--
Renton
Renton's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25507