-   -   ActivX in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/335288-activx-excel.html)

Kyle

ActivX in Excel

How can I get spinner buttons to show decimal places in Excel?

Tom Ogilvy

ActivX in Excel

Spinner buttons don't show anything unless you link them to a cell. When
you do they show whole numbers. So link the spinner to the cell below the
spinner. Then in the place where you want the number displayed, use a
formula like

=A1/10

Where A1 contains the whole number and is underneath the spinner so it can't
be seen.

Tom Ogilvy