-   -   Userform-Change textbox color and font based on input in other tex (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/335223-userform-change-textbox-color-font-based-input-other-tex.html)

Neal

Userform-Change textbox color and font based on input in other tex

Dear Excel Programming People,

I have a userform with multiple textboxes. I have textbox A where the user
inputs a number. If the number is higher than 50, I want textbox B to show
that number in red and bold, but if the number is less than 50, I want
textbox B to show the number in black and normal font. I have it where it
becomes red (ComputeBox.ForeColor = 255), but cannot get it to be bolded.
What is the code for that? Thanks in advance.

Neal

Ron de Bruin

Userform-Change textbox color and font based on input in other tex

Hi Neal

Me.TextBox1.Font.Bold = True

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Neal" wrote in message ...
Dear Excel Programming People,

I have a userform with multiple textboxes. I have textbox A where the user
inputs a number. If the number is higher than 50, I want textbox B to show
that number in red and bold, but if the number is less than 50, I want
textbox B to show the number in black and normal font. I have it where it
becomes red (ComputeBox.ForeColor = 255), but cannot get it to be bolded.
What is the code for that? Thanks in advance.

Neal

Neal

Userform-Change textbox color and font based on input in other

Ron,

Thanks. It works perfectly.

Neal

"Ron de Bruin" wrote: