-   -   How to find my favorites? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/335182-how-find-my-favorites.html)

wojo

How to find my favorites?

I read the FAQ's but don't see this.
I have selected to add a topic to my favorites, but I don't see
anywhere to find these "favorites". I'm sure it's quite simple, just
don't see it.

Thanks in advance.

JO

Kassie

How to find my favorites?

Hi

Are you talking about favorite websites or what?

In your browser, you have an option to Add to My Favorites. Also, you have
a Favorites icon on the top toolbar. If you have added anyhting to this
folder, click on Favorites, and a list of favorites will pop up, normally on
the left hand side of your screen
--
ve_2nd_at. Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa

"wojo" wrote:

I read the FAQ's but don't see this.
I have selected to add a topic to my favorites, but I don't see
anywhere to find these "favorites". I'm sure it's quite simple, just
don't see it.

Thanks in advance.

JO

*** Sent via Developersdex