-   -   excel 2000 macros (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/335178-excel-2000-macros.html)

JJIM_RR

excel 2000 macros

need excel 2000 macro to insert a page break on column when changes aaa to bbb

Dave Peterson

excel 2000 macros

Try Data|Subtotals.

There's an option to include page breaks between changes.

And you get subtotals for the columns you choose!

--

Dave Peterson

JJIM_RR[_2_]

excel 2000 macros

ThankYou Dave, work great and even did more for me by adding my count.