-   -   messages from excel -- to avoid (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/335156-messages-excel-avoid.html)

andrei.aksenov@

messages from excel -- to avoid

dear friends!

my current problem is as follows.

I'm in file #1 and run a macro which:
- opens file #2
- copies huge bulk of data
- goes back to file #1 and pastes this huge bulk of data
- goes to file #2 and closes it.

the problem is that before closing file #2 it asks me if I need this
huge piece of info in Clipboard, which interrupts the whole process. I
use Application.screenUpdatig = false in the beginning of a macro, but
it doesn't work in this case.

any suggestions how to avoid all the questions from computer?

thank you.

--
andrei.aksenov@
andrei.aksenov@'s Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=21110