-   -   Can I make a Macro Undoable? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/335000-can-i-make-macro-undoable.html)

green

Can I make a Macro Undoable?

I wrote a macro to round and format cells, accessed by a shortcut.
Can I set it up to be undoable?
Thanks
eg

NickHK

Can I make a Macro Undoable?

Green,
Macro changes are "undoable" anyway.

NickHK

"Green" wrote in message
I wrote a macro to round and format cells, accessed by a shortcut.
Can I set it up to be undoable?
Thanks
eg

Rowan[_2_]

Can I make a Macro Undoable?

See John Walkenbach's site

Regards
Rowan

"Green" wrote:

I wrote a macro to round and format cells, accessed by a shortcut.
Can I set it up to be undoable?
Thanks
eg

Vic Eldridge[_3_]

Can I make a Macro Undoable?

If you can get your macro to do it's stuff via SendKeys, you can Undo that.

Regards,
Vic Eldridge

"Green" wrote:

I wrote a macro to round and format cells, accessed by a shortcut.
Can I set it up to be undoable?
Thanks
eg

NickHK

Can I make a Macro Undoable?

Green,
Sorry I misread your request as UN-undoable.

NickHK

"Green" wrote in message
I wrote a macro to round and format cells, accessed by a shortcut.
Can I set it up to be undoable?
Thanks
eg

Dave Peterson

Can I make a Macro Undoable?

If you want your macro to have an undo, you have to take care of it yourself.

John Walkenbach has some tips at:

--

Dave Peterson