-   -   Would like to ask assistance in filtering multiple pivots at the same time (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/334991-would-like-ask-assistance-filtering-multiple-pivots-same-time.html)

polaro

Would like to ask assistance in filtering multiple pivots at the same time

Greetings!

My Excel file contains a few dosen pivots.

Every week I manually filter the current week (week 1, week 2 etc)
option in all pivots.

Is there any way to set a global control option to change all the
pivots at once?

Thanks!

--
polaro
polaro's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25370

Debra Dalgleish

Would like to ask assistance in filtering multiple pivots atthe same time

You can do this with programming. There's a sample file he

Under Pivot Tables, look for 'Change Page Field'

polaro wrote:
Greetings!

My Excel file contains a few dosen pivots.

Every week I manually filter the current week (week 1, week 2 etc)
option in all pivots.

Is there any way to set a global control option to change all the
pivots at once?

Thanks!

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List
http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

polaro[_2_]

Would like to ask assistance in filtering multiple pivots at the same time

Really appreciate it, the code will save me lots of time

--
polar
polaro's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2537