-   -   Visual Basic: Setting up a button to switch on/off a picture (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/334963-visual-basic-setting-up-button-switch-off-picture.html)

JEB

Visual Basic: Setting up a button to switch on/off a picture

Please help me create an a control button that will allow me to turn on/ off
a picture that I have inserted into an excel document. I had added a
signature that will serve as a digital signature but the document but I would
like to be able to control turning the signature on and off.

Bob Phillips[_7_]

Visual Basic: Setting up a button to switch on/off a picture

Here is a little macro to do that

Sub myPic
With ActiveSheet.Shapes("Picture 1")
.Visible = Not .Visible
End With
End Sub

Add a button from the forms toolbar to the worksheet, and assign that macro
to it.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips