-   -   Bit of help required. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/334816-bit-help-required.html)

PaulOakley[_7_]

Bit of help required.

Hey People,

I am trying to set a calculation statement so that it adds together
only certain week commencing dates. For example I need a script to go
to a seperate sheet and recognise all of the week commencing dates of
the 18/07/2005 for example and then from the rows within the commencing
dates perform a calculation..

I am sure it is possible, I think i should be using DSUM but cant seem
to get it to work? Any advice?

Thanks in advance,

--
PaulOakley
PaulOakley's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25103

Jim Thomlinson[_4_]

Bit of help required.

It is hard to tell from your question exactly what you want but it sounds
like a SumProduct formula might be in order. Take a look at this link...

HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"PaulOakley" wrote:

Hey People,

I am trying to set a calculation statement so that it adds together
only certain week commencing dates. For example I need a script to go
to a seperate sheet and recognise all of the week commencing dates of
the 18/07/2005 for example and then from the rows within the commencing
dates perform a calculation..

I am sure it is possible, I think i should be using DSUM but cant seem
to get it to work? Any advice?

Thanks in advance,

--
PaulOakley
PaulOakley's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25103
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=387983

Gareth[_6_]

Bit of help required.

It may be useful to look at the weeknumber.

e.g.

WeekNumber of DateRquired =Weeknumber of Cell
And Year of DateRequired = Year of Cell

You need the Analysis addin installed if you want to use the WEEKNUM
function.

HTH