-   -   put worksheet values into textbox on form (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/334754-put-worksheet-values-into-textbox-form.html)

thmort

put worksheet values into textbox on form

I have a form that I'm using to get values to put into various
worksheets.

On some of the forms I'd like to in turn get some calculated values
from the worksheets and display them in a textbox.

I haven't been able to figure out how to do this.

It seems like it should be simple.

I can go in the other direction, putting the textbox values from the
form into the worksheets.

Thanks

--
thmort
thmort's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25296

Minitman[_4_]

put worksheet values into textbox on form

The way that I use is to name the cell (Highlight the cell of
interest, go to the menu bar and choose InsertNameDefine. Call the
cell anything - no spaces!). In your UserForm, when you want the cell
contents to appear, place something like:

TextBox.Value = Range("NamedCell").Value

Hope this helps.

-Minitman

On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 02:34:17 -0500, thmort
wrote:

I have a form that I'm using to get values to put into various
worksheets.

On some of the forms I'd like to in turn get some calculated values
from the worksheets and display them in a textbox.

I haven't been able to figure out how to do this.

It seems like it should be simple.

I can go in the other direction, putting the textbox values from the
form into the worksheets.

Thanks

Bob Phillips[_7_]

put worksheet values into textbox on form

TextBox1.Text = Worksheets("Sheet2").Range("A1").Value

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"thmort" wrote in