-   -   Stopwatch In Userform (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/334721-stopwatch-userform.html)

jONeL

Stopwatch In Userform

Hi Guys I'm a new User of Macro in Excel. Im just wondering cause there
is no Timer Event in the Form. Is there a way of creating a Form with a
Running Timer on it Like a Stopwatch.. I Need to create a Form with a
Textbox, 2 command button for start and stop. Im planning that the
default of textbox1 is "00:00:00" and once start is pressed it will
start running and ofcourse stop will freeze the time. is there a way
guys.. pretty much appreciate it.. Thanx in advance..

jONeL :)

--
jONeL
jONeL's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25278

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Stopwatch In Userform

I gave an example in May. Find it here http://tinyurl.com/crtl3

--

HTH

RP

"jONeL" wrote in
message ...

Hi Guys I'm a new User of Macro in Excel. Im just wondering cause there
is no Timer Event in the Form. Is there a way of creating a Form with a
Running Timer on it Like a Stopwatch.. I Need to create a Form with a
Textbox, 2 command button for start and stop. Im planning that the
default of textbox1 is "00:00:00" and once start is pressed it will
start running and ofcourse stop will freeze the time. is there a way
guys.. pretty much appreciate it.. Thanx in advance..

jONeL :)

--
jONeL
jONeL's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=387706

jONeL[_2_]

Stopwatch In Userform

well thanks for the Help.. I'll study this link that you gave me.. :)
Is there and easier way to to it???
But for now thank you very much... Real Help... Peace.... :cool:

--
jONeL
jONeL's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25278
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=387706

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Stopwatch In Userform

Not without freezing up the application.

--

HTH

RP

"jONeL" wrote in